Hi friends, how are you today? I’m great and excited to share our Something to Talk About Link Party 3 with you. Every week, Bloggers link up there 3 favorite projects and as the day progresses the party grows so come on back and have coffee with us later too.
Here are our last weeks Party Features
Click on the links to go on over and see the project in more detail
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Vintage Bicycle Painted Side Table from Canary Street Crafts
DIY Entertainment Center Makeover With Chalk Paint from The Painted Hinge
CoCo’s picks: Guest Bathroom Makeover from Furniture-ology
Little Valentine Treat from Somewhat Quirky Design
Lisa’s picks: Easy Plate Gallery Wall from What Meegan Makes
Industrial Light Fixture from Snazzy Little Things
Angie’s picks: Kate Spade Inspired Valentines Decor from blue i style
Valentine Chocolates with Cookie Butter from The Freshman Cook
Bobbi’s picks: Literary Valentines From Your Favorite Books from Daily Mayo
Creative Ideas For Organizing Craft Supplies and More from Postcards from the ridge
Concord Cottage is so happy to feature these to creative ideas from this past week.
Jeanette from Snazzy Little Things shares how she took her old outdated light fixture and gave it an industrial makeover for under $100
Meegan from What Meegan Makes shares how she made a beautiful Easy Plate Gallery Wall with vintage plates she collected and she shares the greatest tip on how to hang them with paperclips and push pins
We would LOVE to connect with you on Social Media too
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
- Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!!
If you were featured please feel free to grab a button
To make it easy, feel free to copy and paste this right into your post and or grab the button:
I’m linking up to the Something to Talk About Link Party today. Go on over and see all the fabulous diy, crafts, furniture makeovers and more.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day, Lisa