Hi friends, how are you today? I hope well. It was gorgeous here yesterday in the low 80’s and we had all the doors and windows open and shorts and flip flops on as we head into some rainy weather today and tomorrow. How is it where you are? I’m pretty excited today because I’m teaming up with 5 of my friends for our Something to Talk About Link Party 1.
What’s a link party? Well if you’re not familiar throughout the day and next few days many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy and recipes and you’ll get to see below loads of great projects, inspiration and yumminess. So make sure you come back to this again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us and it’s a great to make new friends and get a little more exposure too.
Next week we’ll be highlighting some of our favorites so I’ll share a little of what I’ve been up and or working on.
I’m looking forward to Valentine’s Day and made a bunch of these easy to make Heart Sachets for gifts and décor in our home.
If you need a little more Valentine’s Inspiration check out some of these fun Valentine’s crafts and recipes I did last year.
Super Bowl is next weekend and here are some great Super Bowl Snack Recipes and Décor Ideas for Game Day here.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Here are the Party Rules:
No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Although not required, we would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
- Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!!