Hi Friends, how are you today? I’m good and excited to start our Something to Talk About Link Party 5 today.
If you’re not familiar with the link party – this is how it works. Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM Est. every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
Lets get this party started!
What I’ve been up to:
If you love Chocolate and Peanut Butter, you’ll want to try these Oreo Peanut Butter stuffed Brownies. I shared a round up of Decorating with Shutters and you’ll see a couple I did in here. I made this Welcome Garden Wreath with things I had in my storage.
Here are our features from last week. Click on the links to go straight to the page and see a whole lot more.
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Creating a Coffee Table from a Thrift Store Find from Karen’s Up On The Hill
A Simple Shelf Vignette from Itsy Bits and Pieces
CoCo’s picks: Hand-painting an Antique Armoire from Recreated Designs
Some Chocolate Meringue Action from Be Fed Again
Lisa’s picks: Coffee Station Organization from Cupcakes and Crinolines
Bicycle Wheel Foyer Table from Reinvented
Angie’s picks: Beautiful Bubble Chandelier from The Heathered Nest
Balsamic Roasted Red Pepper Hummus from Strength and Sunshine
There were so many wonderful ideas so it is so hard to choose two but Concord Cottage featured the following two this week.
Kim from Reinvented needed a narrow foyer table and created this unique Bicycle Wheel Table that is so fun.
Mary Beth from Cupcakes and Crinolines created this beautiful and vintage inspired Coffee Station Organization and she shows you how she made the box too.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
If you’re featured grab a button
To make it easy, feel free to copy and paste this right into your post and or grab the button:
I’m linking up to the Something to Talk About Link Party today. Go on over and see all the fabulous diy, crafts, furniture makeovers and more.
p.s. Don’t forget to leave a comment, visit a few others and link back please.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day, Lisa
Now please link up 3 of your best of favorite projects, crafts, recipes diy and more