Hi friends, how are you today? I’m great and excited to share our Something to Talk About Link Party 4 with you.
If you’re not familiar with the link party – this is how it works. Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM Est. every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
Lets get this party started!
What I’ve been up to:
Wanna know what I was up to last week? I painted Starbucks bottles and make Pink LOVE vases here, I shared about Saying goodby to our furry family member (our 15 year old dog Roxie) here, and I did a 50 shades of pink and red round up of fabulous ideas including 18 of mine and almost 40 of my friends here.
Here are our features from last week. Click on the links to go straight to the page and see a whole lot more.
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : DIY Industrial Style Message Board from Home Remedies
Vintage Bingo Love Sign from My Creative Days
CoCo’s picks: DIY Typography Sign from The Refined Relic
Lisa’s picks: Peppermint Sugar Cookies from Katherine’s Corner
How to Build a Rustic Wooden Tote from Homeroad
Angie’s picks: Bohemian Memory Wire Bracelet from Artistic Endeavor 101
An Afternoon Tea Party from Kathe With an E
There were so many wonderful ideas so it is so hard to choose two but Concord Cottage featured the following two this week.
Katherine from Katherine’s Corner shares her Peppermint Sugar Cookies and I love these because they are Migraine safe, low sugar and dairy free so if you have a more restricted diet these yummy treats are perfect for you.
Susan From Homeroad made this great Rustic Wooden Tote. I think this is so fabulous and she builds them from scratch and adds rustic elements for hardware. I’d say that’s pretty amazing since many of us (me, lol) don’t own a lot of power tools.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
If you’re featured grab a button
To make it easy, feel free to copy and paste this right into your post and or grab the button:
I’m linking up to the Something to Talk About Link Party today. Go on over and see all the fabulous diy, crafts, furniture makeovers and more.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day, Lisa
p.s. Don’t forget to leave a comment, visit a few others and link back please.
Now please link up 3 of your best of favorite projects, crafts, recipes diy and more